This list of parts covers a minimum setup you'll need to add 12-volt components to your M365. Once installed, this gets you a 5A / 12V source that switches with the scooter. This also assumes you have some basic tools available such as a soldering iron and electrical tape.
- DC DC Buck Converter, 12V
- XT30 Y Cable, 1 male to 2 female
- XT30 Pigtail, Female
- STP55NF06 MOSFETs 10 piece lot (have to buy a set even though you just need one)
- Jumper Cable
- Resistor, .25W / 100K (have to buy a set even though you just need one)
- 5A Automotive Fuse
Just found some nice options and wanted to curate them here.
- Headlight, 10W Silver Heatsink
- Headlight, 15W Drop Shape
- Headlight, 15W Tubular Shape
- Headlight, 10W with housing